Monday, June 7, 2010

Chloe Lattanzi (thinspo)

I don't know about anybody else, but I absolutely LOVE Chloe Lattanzi.

She's the daughter of Olivia Newton-John, I think shes like, 22? In interview with a magazine she said; "I've gone through an eating disorder. I don't hide that. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm taking very good care of myself now, but I'm not going to be line 'Oh, I eat pizza every day!' and I'm honest about that"

MY HERO.

Definitely my hero. She's so brave and confidant with her body, even though most people must think shes a horrible person for being so alright with her anorexia. I'm not sure if she is still anorexic but I got some recent photos off her myspace and she looks as thin and beautiful as ever.

I'm starting to make personal thinspo videos for my ipod when I'm working out. If I decide to put them on youtube I will most certainly put up the links.


My favorite Chloe thinspo pictures :D






























































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment