Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7th

I dont really remember what happened last night, or what I ate (but I know I didnt eat much.)

But as for today, its going great. I've only eaten 85 calories, of lettuce and broccoli. And I burned 339 calories today at the gym and I'm going back later and I plan to burn AT LEAST 500 calories later at the gym.

I just had a about 1 1/2 cm wide slice of medium cheddar cheese (around 170 calories or less?)

I'm high and still hungry but I'm going to try really hard not to eat.

I think if I'm going to eat I'm going to have some cut up cucumber with a table spoon of dressing.

I'm also hanging out with my boyfriend and a friend later so I'll probably also be walking around then too. Hopefully today will be a huge success. My mom thinks I'm to upset to eat, which I kind of am.

But I'll wait till tonight to get into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment