Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introduction;,.

Hello ladies and gents. I prefer to stay anonymous on pro ana sites, but I usually go by Annie Anorexia. I'm a 15 year old girl, living somewhere in an igloo in canada ;D I struggled with anorexia and bulimia from before I was 10, until I decided to stop fighting it at age 13. Since then, I have been anorexic with bulimic tendencies. After a short stay in the psyche ward for an almost successful attempt at suicide, plus 6 months of weight gaining + bloating pills, and a long period of serious munchies every time I smoked weed, I ballooned up to 182. Well thats what I weighed the last time I had access to a scale, on March 16th.

I have recently become more dedicated to Ana, my love.

And I will do anything, to be thin.




No comments:

Post a Comment