Friday, June 4, 2010

FUCK FUCK FUCK. (june 4th)

DAMNIT! Mom made me eat lunch. Trying to stay under my 250 calorie limit today (even though I technically broke the juice fast) I dipped iceberg lettuce in 2 tablespoons of Kraft Calorie Wise balsamic vinegrette, only 50 calories. But then all the sudden I felt a binge coming on. I tried to fight it off, and failed. So I made a sandwich with some sort of meat and 3 slices of tomato with more of that dressing. I ran up to my room like the fat ass I am so I could devour it without mum giving me weird looks. My taste buds begged for a pear, but my bloated stomach objected.

There was no turning back now, I had to purge. So I ate the pear aswell. I dont like using laxitives, so there I was, faced again with white porcelain. In my anxiety to throw up ALL of the sandwich and pear, I also lost the lettuce. I'm proud.

I made a 30 calorie green tea drink (1 tea bag + 2 teaspoons of sugar + 5 drops of calorie free liquid stevia sweetener) and ate a pizza pocket. I think I'm going to go make another before I purge again.

...

...

Back with my second pizza pocket... While it was cooking i downed a few honey dates and some black berrys... If im going to purge I might as well enjoy myself.

...

...

Juice fast, failed. I dont think its a good idea to do anything unplanned. So today I'm having a resting/eating day.
*sigh*

Till tomorrow I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment