Tuesday, June 8, 2010

june 8th

Well, yesterday was great. When i got home from the gym i only had. 1 cup of cucumber cut up into 1/2 cm 1/4th slices with 1 table spoon of dressing (40 calories) and mom made me eat a piece of ham lunch meat before i went back to the gym. But i dont think it would be more then 100 calories (which i already subtracted from my total calories burned yesterday)

Yesterday i burned...

*drumroll*

881 more calories then i ate!

Just before I was about to go to bed last night, i noticed i was bleeding. I'm still planning to go to the gym atleast once today and if I dont go then I'm keeping it an all liquids day.

But, even MORE good news!

As soon as i woke up this morning i got in the bath tub to soak my aching stomach, forgetting to get on the scale first. After i got out i got on the scale, and even with my wet hair i weighed ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY ONE POUNDS!

Yesterday i weighed 175.

Thank you Ana!

No comments:

Post a Comment