Sunday, June 6, 2010

Warning, not for those with a weak stomach (june 6th)

I absolutely cannot WAIT to move out. Last night mom made me eat my dinner, since I'd been refusing food all day. Steak and Greek salad, plus a couple chocolate cookies.

While I was hanging out with my friends yesterday, my one intoxicated best friend was trying to get me to eat, and got very upset when I kept refusing. So I put it in my mouth. BUT, I did not swallow a single crumb of the apples and celery and cookies she kept insisting I eat. Every time she'd look away I'd spit it behind something (thank god we were outside!) or I'd pretend to chew, then "cough" and throw it behind me.


Also, here's some good thinspo,


PICTURES OF MY FAT.

Not for the weak of stomach, literally.


....


....

(alright, I warned you!)




























































No comments:

Post a Comment